Welcome!

This is where I will be posting information about restocks, new shades, etc.

I can be contacted by e-mail: windestine@gmail.com, Facebook




Monday, May 6, 2013

2nd donation to Make A Wish Foundation

Hi everyone!  Sorry for the long absence... Just wanted to pop in and thank everyone who purchased the charity polishes these past couple of months!  Today I was able to make a 2nd donation to the Make A Wish Foundation, this time for $112!  Woohoo!


You may be wondering, what have I been up to???  This has been a very weird spring season where I live... hot weather and hardly any rain.  Anyway, it has not helped my creative juices at all, so I'm just being a couch potato and watching tv or reading books when I get home from work.  I have been been taking time to send out polishes to wonderful bloggers though, and here are some of the most recent links (I just love seeing the swatches!):

Samarium's Swatches reviewed Crushed Rose In Spring, Polaris, and Sky Dancers
Pointless Cafe reviewed Crushed Rose In Spring

I did add some more Sky Dancers (periwinkle) to the shop if anyone was looking for it :)

Until next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment