Welcome!

This is where I will be posting information about restocks, new shades, etc.

I can be contacted by e-mail: windestine@gmail.com, Facebook




Thursday, January 10, 2013

Valentine's polish + glitter topcoats

Here are the last of the new polishes that will be available during the next Etsy restock:

When Hearts Collide Valentine Edition
2 coats + baescoat
microfine holo glitter, snow white hearts, shred, small hex,
iridescent purple bar glitter in a darkish red base

Fine glitter topcoats
L-R: Tiny Leaves, Rain Mist, Red Chili
I had so much fun doing the nail art for the three topcoats... makes me want to do it more often.  I'm planning to offer them in mini bottles only.

Other shades I'll be stocking are:
Asbestos, Carbon Copy, and the charity polishes: Frozen Wilderness, Confetti Deluxe, Wish Upon a Star

Here are the charity polish swatches again, so they're all in one place:

Frozen Wilderness, Confetti Deluxe, Wish Upon a Star
As I mentioned before, all money from the sales of these 3 polishes will be donated to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment