Welcome!

This is where I will be posting information about restocks, new shades, etc.

I can be contacted by e-mail: windestine@gmail.com, Facebook




Thursday, December 27, 2012

Restock on Etsy 12/28

Hello!  I'll be stocking the new collection + the Hawaiian collection among others on Etsy tomorrow, 12/28 in the early morning hours, by 7am PST.  Buy 2 or more polishes, and I'll include a free mini.  It will most likely be Electrical Snowstorm, but I might send something else if I run out of those.

Here is a review from The Polish Squirrel! thepolishsquirrel.wordpress.com/2012/12/27/new-windestine-collection/

Also included in the restock is a stand-alone polish: When Hearts Collide


Look familiar?  This is what I was in the process of mixing when I decided to make a small quantity of Electrical Snowstorm!

No comments:

Post a Comment