Welcome!

This is where I will be posting information about restocks, new shades, etc.

I can be contacted by e-mail: windestine@gmail.com, Facebook




Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Presenting... Peach Ice

Heehee, the name is kind of boring, but I'm using it to describe the inspiration for this polish... Hawaiian Shave Ice which I loooove.  This one is opaque at 2 coats, and it definitely needs topcoat otherwise the glitter will seem a bit bumpy. 

Peach Ice - bottle shot

Peach Ice - 2 coats + topcoat
natural light

Peach Ice - 2 coats + topcoat
natural light
I wasn't going to include the last photo, but I accidentally rotated it instead of deleting (random!) but I like this angle and decided to post it.

3 comments:

  1. It looks effervervescent! How delightful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! that's pretty!! The glitters are all in good amount too, just right I'd say! Neat!!

    ReplyDelete