Welcome!

This is where I will be posting information about restocks, new shades, etc.

I can be contacted by e-mail: windestine@gmail.com, Facebook




Thursday, October 25, 2012

Presenting... Moana

Here is the last (and my favorite) of the Hawaiian collection... Moana.  I was inspired by the brightly colored corals of the ocean for this polish, hence the hot pink & orange glitters.

Moana - bottle shot

Moana - 3 coats + topcoat
 
Moana - 3 coats + topcoat
This one also needs topcoat.  I added a LOT of glitter to this one, and the ease of application suffered for it, but the end result is worth the hassle.  Although it looks sheer in the photos, you'll get full coverage (no VNL) in 3 coats.  My photos suck and do not do this polish justice.

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! When is it coming out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies! I will be listing them on windestine.bigcartel.com this Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete