Welcome!

This is where I will be posting information about restocks, new shades, etc.

I can be contacted by e-mail: windestine@gmail.com, Facebook




Sunday, September 30, 2012

Swatches of Spring into Fall

Today was a very productive day despite the uncomfortable heat.  I did some swatching, and worked on some prototypes.  Lately I've been gravitating away from glitter topcoats.  I think my polishes can have a more unique look when I use a colored base.

Here are 'Spring into Fall' and 'Secret Garden' without hearts.

Spring into Fall (2 coats + topcoat in artificial light)

Spring into Fall (2 coats + topcoat in natural light)

 
Secret Garden without hearts over pink + topcoat in natural light
Spring into Fall definitely needs topcoat.  I used one coat of Seche Vite in the photos and that was enough for me. 

It may not be very noticeable, but I added some small snow white glitter to heartless Secret Garden .  I'll have both versions available in the shop.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with Spring Into Fall and Snow Prince!

    ReplyDelete