Welcome!

This is where I will be posting information about restocks, new shades, etc.

I can be contacted by e-mail: windestine@gmail.com, Facebook




Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I've added a poll! and Snow Prince revealed

I'm so excited! This has nothing to do with nail polish, but the blog itself...  I've wanted to add a poll for weeks and weeks, but the poll offered by Blogger kept giving me an error message.  I tried 2 free polls from external sites but those didn't work out either.  Then all the other free polls required I create an account, which is just another password to remember.  Well, I found a tutorial on how to create a poll using Google docs, and that's what you see to the left of this post!!! It's regarding the polish I swatched in the post previous to this one.

And here is a swatch of my first white jelly, Snow Prince!

Snow Prince, 3 coats
If you've read the Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa, this polish was inspired by a specific character... Ash...

3 comments:

  1. google docs does not load for me at work. :(
    I will try and remember to check it later tonight from home. Your new milky polish is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Snow Prince! White jellies are my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete