Welcome!

This is where I will be posting information about restocks, new shades, etc.

I can be contacted by e-mail: windestine@gmail.com, Facebook




Sunday, September 16, 2012

Halloween polish & more

Firstly, thanks for all your feedback regarding the green polish I posted last week!

I'm still in the process of getting more bottles & brushes, so I won't be opening the shop again until next week or the week after.  I am also figuring out which labels will work best with a new bottle shape I'll be using.  They're  hexagonal, as you can see below.



That's a new color I'm working on (green again!!!):

prototype

Here is my humble & single contribution to all the awesome Halloween polishes that have been released the last couple of weeks by other indies:

L-R: 2 coats over red, 1 coat over red, 2 coats w/no basecoat
This is a mixture of copper shimmer & matte orange, red, and hot pink glitters in a black jelly base.  It's best worn as a topcoat, otherwise it will be quite sheer as you can see on my pinky finger.  I used a black base to tone down the brightness of the glitters.

3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I especially love the green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies! I like the green one too :)

    ReplyDelete