Welcome!

This is where I will be posting information about restocks, new shades, etc.

I can be contacted by e-mail: windestine@gmail.com, Facebook




Monday, August 20, 2012

Some swatches of polishes in the upcoming restock

Here are closeups & swatches of Sister's Day, Raspberry Swirl, and Rainforest:

Sister's Day - matte fine lavender, small periwinkle,
medium lavender, yellow hex, and pink hearts

Raspberry Swirl - microfine magenta, copper, light pink

Rainforest - microfine gold, green, turquoise
Sister's Day over Finger Paints Bauhaus Burgundy
and wet n' wild Sugar Coat
Rainforest over wet n' wild Disturbia and
Rapberry Swirl over Spoiled Thanks a Latte and
Spoiled 2 Weeks Sober (?!)
Does Sister's Day remind you of a little something called Secret Garden?  Yes?!  I love the glitter combo so much I decided to make something similar.  Any day can be Sister's Day, so wear it anytime!

P.S. I removed Snow Prince from the restock because I want to make some more tweaks to the formula.  Sorry for the sudden change.