Welcome!

This is where I will be posting information about restocks, new shades, etc.

I can be contacted by e-mail: windestine@gmail.com, Facebook




Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Retirements...

First, the sad news... I've stopped producing the following polishes:

Into the Wild
Hydrangeas
Confetti
Over the Rainbow
Shadowplay
Jeweled Sand

Please note: they're *not* gone forever!  I plan on bringing them back eventually, sometime next year.  Whatever's in the Big Cartel shop is all I have left.

I decided on these particular shades based on:
-popularity of the shade
-supplies on hand

The following shades are seasonal and won't be returning once I've sold out:

Sunset Glow
Decorated

I still have about 10-15 bottles of these two, so there's still plenty available :)

That being said, I recently went crazy and bought loads of matte glitter from the You Mix clearance event.  Additionally, I finally got my hands on some white lacquer which I'd been waiting on for a while.  Due to these wonderful developments, I'm releasing at least 2 new shades to fill the void left behind by the previously mentioned 6-8 shades.  Once again, I'd say it's another case of serendipity.  Maybe I'll use that name... Yay!  I hope you're as excited about it as I am!

As always, please don't hesitate to e-mail me at windestine@gmail.com if you have any questions.  Thanks!