Welcome!

This is where I will be posting information about restocks, new shades, etc.

I can be contacted by e-mail: windestine@gmail.com, Facebook




Friday, August 3, 2012

Restock info

I have many bottles of polish waiting to be packaged and shipped to their new homes!  I happened to look at the weather forecast today, and I decided to move the restock up to tomorrow morning @ 10am PST.  If you can't make this one, the next one will probably be next Thursday.  Both openings will be on http://windestine.bigcartel.com & they will have the same stock:

Sunset Glow
Secret Garden
Androgynous
Androgynous mini
Decorated
Decorated mini
Bellatrix
Spica *swirl*
Asbestos
Carbon Copy
Girl With the Best Smile
Hydrangeas
Jeweled Sand
Over the Rainbow
Shadowplay
Swimming With the Sharks
I'll Fly With You
Hearts of the Forest
80's Deco
Into the Wild
Confetti

I no longer feel comfortable shipping by First Class or Priority Mail, so I'm switching over to Parcel Post shipping, which means higher prices and longer shipping times.  Of course this doesn't really benefit you as the customer in any way, so I'm offering discount codes for a limited time. 

DISCOUNT INFO! 
Use code 'DEC' for $3.75 off the price of a mini Decorated. 
Use code 'AND' for $3.75 off the price of a mini Androgynous. 
Good while supplies last; you MUST enter the code during checkout. 

Also, make sure to read the policies page and entire product description before making purchases! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment