Welcome!

This is where I will be posting information about restocks, new shades, etc.

I can be contacted by e-mail: windestine@gmail.com, Facebook




Thursday, August 23, 2012

Not fond of hearts?

You may have seen Polished Cousins review of Secret Garden without hearts.  I've received a number of requests for the heartless version (lol) so that's in the works and I'll have it in the shop around mid September.

In other news, I'm adding Carbon Copy to the list of discontinued polishes, so if you've been on the fence over this polish, now's the time to grab it!

In international news, the distributor I had been in talks with (for international shipping purposes)... it's not working out.  I'm going to try contacting another distributor, so keep your fingers crossed for me!!!  Thank you!!!