Welcome!

This is where I will be posting information about restocks, new shades, etc.

I can be contacted by e-mail: windestine@gmail.com, Facebook




Monday, August 6, 2012

Next restock

First of all, Thank you to everyone who put in orders over the weekend!  I'm happy to tell you that they've all been packed & shipped!!!  I'm doing a free trial on stamps.com & I finally got the hang of it a couple orders in, so I hope everyone got their delivery confirmation numbers by e-mail. 
The next opening will be this Thursday, 8/9 @ 5pm PST on http://windestine.bigcartel.com.  Hope to see you there!  After this one, I will try to focus more on stocking the Etsy shop.

P.S. I might release a Halloween polish.  Last week I was wearing an early prototype for I'll Fly With You, and I realized it would almost be a perfect manicure for Halloween.  I'm in the process of tweaking, so we'll see what happens.  I told myself not to release anymore polishes this year, but... this was like serendipity!

P.P.S. If you haven't taken advantage of it already, the Subscribe by E-mail feature (to the left) is very useful for keeping track of new blog postings :)  It's pretty much like getting a newsletter.

No comments:

Post a Comment