Welcome!

This is where I will be posting information about restocks, new shades, etc.

I can be contacted by e-mail: windestine@gmail.com, Facebook




Sunday, August 19, 2012

Next restock - 8/22/12

I'll be restocking the Etsy shop this Wednesday, 8/22/12 @ 5pm PST. 

The following shades will be available:

Sunset Glow
Secret Garden
Decorated
Androgynous
Bellatrix (slightly changed formula; swatch coming soon)
Spica *swirl*
Asbestos
Carbon Copy
Girl With the Best Smile
Over the Rainbow
Shadowplay
Swimming With the Sharks
I'll Fly With You
Hearts of the Forest
80's Deco
Into the Wild
Confetti
Rainforest (reformulated; swatch coming soon)
Raspberry Swirl (a mix of microfine glitter; swatch coming soon)
Sister's Day (a mix of matte glitters; swatch coming soon)

Stay tuned for the swatches!  I hope the new shades get lots of love <3