Welcome!

This is where I will be posting information about restocks, new shades, etc.

I can be contacted by e-mail: windestine@gmail.com, Facebook




Monday, August 13, 2012

Hello!  All orders prior to 8/11 have been shipped.  If you didn't receive a delivery confirmation number and want to keep track of the package, please e-mail me at windestine@gmail.com and I will gladly send it to you.

I'm going to re-open the Big Cartel shop (http://windestine.bigcartel.com) tomorrow evening with what I have in stock:


Sunset Glow
Secret Garden
Spica *swirl*
Asbestos
Carbon Copy
Girl With the Best Smile
Jeweled Sand
Over the Rainbow
Shadowplay
Swimming With the Sharks
I'll Fly With You
Hearts of the Forest
80's Deco
Into the Wild
Confetti

I'm working on making more of Androgynous and a slightly different Bellatrix.  When I originally mixed Bellatrix I couldn't find the Chartreuse glitter in the size I wanted, but now I have it... **victory dance**!!!